Sunday, May 13, 2012

I'm back...

So I don't know why I haven't been posting on this blog. I finally have come back to it after months of not looking at it.

There have been many people commenting and asking questions, that I now feel I must keep this up to date and prove how diet and a healthy lifestyle can rid you of psoriasis. I got rid of it once and I'm going to do it again.

This time around though I will be focusing on a long term solution, not a temporary one.

For those of you that are new to the site I will give you a brief history of who I am and what this site is about.

Around 2 years ago I had a very severe case of psoriasis covering over 50% of my body. My wife an I were able to completely clear it by me quiting smoking, exercising and eating a mainly raw vegan organic diet.

Since that time though I have fallen back into my old habits and psoriasis has come back. Not as bad as It used to be, but bad enough. You can read through the old posts to see what we did in the past and here is a link to the pictures so you can see how things were before:

http://tommymollypsoriasis.blogspot.com/2012/05/i-back.html?m=1

I never actually took pictures of me completely cleared but I was 100% clear at one time.

Since its cone back I'm starting a new diet and lifestyle again. I will keep this update as much as I can. For now just know that I'm quitting smoking, exercising and eating a healthy organic mostly raw diet.

I hope this will prove that a healthy lifestyle will and can clear psoriasis. Once again though this is focusing on a long term effect so my results might not be as fast as I hope.

So everyone knows where I'm starting from here is what my psoriasis looks today:

1 comment: