Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Overdue

Hey all!

Tommy and I have not posted in a while, that is because we became an aunt and uncle this weekend! Super exciting. So, again the camera perplexes me and I have no clue how to upload. We took pics last night. Improvements are still happening! The arms are amazing, legs are improved. And here is the BIG ONE! FOR THE FIRST TIME IN THREE LONG YEARS, TOMMY DOES NOT HAVE AN OUNCE OF SCALP PSORIASIS! None. at. all. I looked myself, and could not even find a tiny patch! How crazy is that?? We will post pics tonight if we have time. Oh, and last night we watched "A Beautiful Truth". I recommend it if you are treating your P naturally. It helps to instill your faith and drive!

Hang in there ya'll!!

Molly

3 comments:

  1. Fan-freaking-tastic!!! I hope this diet continues to work for you.

    kerniemac

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is the diet? The bad part is figuring out the right foods is about like trying to figure out a psoriasis treatment because everyone is different and has a different body type.

    Are you eating any specific types of fruits and vegetables?

    Also I am glad it is working for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diet is no gluten, dairy, wheat or meat. With the occasional indulgence in wheat. A good serving of fruits and veggies each day and daily juicing (so important). We went raw for the first week, then a cleanse for two weeks (standard process cleanse). And Tommy also had an infected root canal with a cap over it removed by a holistic dentist. And that was it, no meds!

    ReplyDelete